Thursday, January 7, 2010

Uki Christmas is the Best Christmas...

Today is Ukrainian Christmas Day, which means I got a visit from Ukrainian Santa this morning. Uki Santa is the best! Look what I got.... Pattern Books!

I saw these books in a fabric store recently & when I asked to buy some the girl told me that they weren't for sale & were only for display. I was devastated... until I found them online. EXCITEMENT.

Here are some of my favourite designs:








You've probably noticed that the books are actually in Japanese so they do take a little bit of extra effort to work out that they are doing, but they are still pretty cool. I'm hoping to give some of the more wearable designs in coming months (realistically I won't get a chance until after the wedding).

If you'd like to buy them you can find them at Tessuti Fabrics in Sydney or Melbourne or also online here. The books are called 'Pattern Magic' & 'Pattern Magic Vol. 2'.

No comments:

Post a Comment