Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Night at the Movies

Sorry I haven't posted much recently, I've been indulging my 2nd love (skiing) in New Zealand, so posting hasn't really been at the front of my mind... In case you're wondering, the skiing was fantastic, epic even. Here's a couple of photos I took from my new favourite NZ mountain, Treble Cone.



Whilst in NZ though we went to a really cool movie theatre. Inside, instead of normal chairs they had all these cool old couches & even an old Morris Minor filled with cushions. They also have intermissions, halfway through the movie. You can order a meal before the movie starts & when you come out of the theatre at intermission, all the meals are set up on tables for you. It's really fun. The whole place had all these really funky touches too, including these dresses made out of admission tickets. I really enjoyed our night there & it made me wish for a place just like it in Melbourne.


No comments:

Post a Comment